Why we called For Tinubu
Nigeria is at a crossroads. The elections on 25th February 2023 will be remembered as being one of the most important since Nigeria gained independence from the UK in 1960.
Nigerias.News is brought to you by LMS. We operate an Inhouse Sites Network with Over 1 Million Nigerian and African Subscribers. As such, we had a duty to bring our views to those subscribers to let them know who we think is best placed to win this crucial election and become Nigeria’s next president.
We backed the APC to retain power and for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria for the following reasons:
- Tinubu plans to Export more and import less, and strength the naira
- Tinubu plans to increase support for farmers through an enlightened agricultural policy that promotes productivity
- Tinubu plans to modernise and expand public infrastructure.
- Tinubu plans to support emerging sectors such as the digital economy, entertainment and culture, tourism, etc
- Tinubu plans training programmes and the provision of economic opportunities for the poorest and most vulnerable
- Tinubu plans to generate, transmit and distribute sufficient, affordable electricity.
- When he was governor of Lagos, Tinubu and his team developed institutions and policies that changed the face of the state, and increased safety in the state. What Tinubu and his team achieved for Lagos, they can achieve for Nigeria.
WE BELIEVE THAT THE VOTE FOR TINUBU, WAS A VOTE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA ......
African Commodities StrategyAdded 71 Views / 0 Likes
What is next for Nigeria?Added 77 Views / 0 Likes
Who is Bola Tinubu?Added 60 Views / 0 Likes
Nigeria's 2023 election candidates sign peace pledgeAdded 143 Views / 0 Likes
Interview with Bola Ahmed TinubuAdded 84 Views / 0 Likes